Arkansas 211- Get Listed
This page lists the requirements for an agency to become a part of the Arkansas 211 referral system. If you feel your agency meets our requirements then please download the Arkansas 211 Agency Application and submit it for review.
The following organizations may be included in the database if they have been in existence for at least six months and meet the Alliance of Information & Referral Systems (AIRS) definition of human services:
- Nonprofit agencies that provide a community service.
- Organizations which offer a service to the community at larger, not just their own members (i.e. churches, social clubs).
- Private companies which provide a community service either free or with a sliding scale of fees.
- Self-help support groups.
- Hospitals, health clinics, personal and intermediate care homes.
- Organizations outside of Arkansas which provide a service not available locally, but available to Arkansas residents.
- Professional organizations (especially those in the social service field).
- Advocacy groups.
- Social or community service 800 lines if accessible to Arkansas residents.
- Organizations offering services parallel to a nonprofit service to which clients are referred and fees paid by a governmental agency (i.e. proprietary agencies offering homemaking services to qualified clients on the same basis as nonprofit agencies and are paid by social service agencies.)
- Commercial organizations offering a service not available in the nonprofit sector.
Arkansas 211 Agency Forms